Monday, 20 April 2009

Oooh, new blog!

It's hopefully going to be creatively fibery, felty, spinney, knitty, weavey, and generally crafty. There will be things to do with Cumbria. Food, places, people and life in general will probably get a mention. Photos will be everywhere!

Here's one of a local Herdwick sheep to get the ball rolling...
Herdie hogs

And here's a bit of peg-loom weaving for good measure...
Wool on the peg loom

The reason for this blog is to encourage me to get out there and do more with my life. More creating, more experiencing, more excitement. Its all out there, I just need to get involved! I might even get inspired to start up the little crafty business that I've fancied doing for ages...

We'll see.

That's it for now until something proper happens for me to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment